This 2m 2f claiming chase revolves around the front two in the market and my preference is for Joshco over Vernon Subutex. Joshco was second over course and distance last time out and had every chance of winning, whereas Vernon Subutex fell in his last race just five days ago. In a race that lacks any depth – Joshco can start us off the right way.
- DON’T MISS OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
… THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
A 2M hurdle race for three-year-olds where 13 go to post, but on paper less than a handful can win. Among the market protagonists both Picnic and On Your Marks don’t have the strongest profiles but Dario Mio made some appeal on hurdling debut in early December. He is very unexposed and entitled to come on for the run and be a big challenger.
The 16 runner Quinte is the feature race on the card, a 4yr old hurdle race over 2miles 1 furlong. This is an open contest with plenty in with a chance but I think Alcatraz Island is a good each way bet, he ran second last time out having found listed company far too hot for him at Auteuil but doesn’t take on near that level of opposition today and I think can give a really good account and get us out of jail.
This is a tricky, competitive, affair with only seven going to post. I was taken with Tenerife Sea‘s last two runs mixing it between hurdles and chasing. This filly has held her own in Group and Listed class hurdle races and will be very hard to beat now dropped in grade.
She can post another win on Wednesday.
Tips for Cagnes-sur-Mer on Wednesday
* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Horse Racing: How to watch racing for free with Paddy Power
- Placing bets is easier than ever with Paddy Power News’ live odds banners
- Ruby Walsh’s 10 to follow for the 2020/21 jumps season
- Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to pay their way for the new jumps season