* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Light Lily may revive off her last winning mark, but the most interesting runners are Fenix and LUSCIFER. The former went off too fast on her stable debut, but better was clearly expected and she commands respect. However, Luscifer is at the top of his game and his latest course and distance win looks a solid piece of form.
Lucy’s Max and Caprese Girl need monitoring in the betting, but Dabirstar and NELSON GAY look the pair to focus on. The latter has recorded an RPR of 73 or more in five of his six starts and a reproduction of that on his Fibresand debut would probably suffice.
Mr Carbonator has nothing to prove on the surface, but had to wait a long time between his last two wins. His chance for a quick double today will probably be thwarted by SOCIAL CITY who proved his effectiveness on Fibresand with a dominant display on Friday.
Dark Shot was not at his very best here on Friday and a revival will be needed. Samovar might prove the pick of the three Scott Dixon-trained runners, but MULZIM should have blown away any cobwebs nine days ago and he can resume his progress.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
Only seven runners, but each of them has something to recommend them. Spring Romance hasn’t looked back since joining this yard and he’s got the benefit of Laura Pearson’s claim, so he’s feared despite the rise in class. Capla Spirit, Young John and Excessable are solid, but THE NOSEY PARKER still has untapped potential and may be able to complete her hat-trick.
This is weaker than Chloellie is used to and she could go well, while the Iain Jardine-trained pair Reely Bonnie and Phantasmal also have something to recommend them. Mick Appleby has his team in rude health and Wrath Of Hector is another possible, but SALAM YA FAISAL (NAP) is preferred. He’s firmly on the up and can follow up his course and distance win two weeks ago.
Judgment Of Paris is the unknown quantity in the field and he could take a marked step forward now handicapping after a wind operation. Exotic Escape needs to bounce back to her best, but she’s well treated if the new surface piques her interest.
GRAND PIANOLA is still seeking a first win, but he’s been banging at the door of late and his second over C&D two weeks ago was backed up by the Topspeed figure. This could be the day it all falls into place for him.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 tasty punts at Southwell on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 6 slick picks at Fakenham on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our lively Lucky 31 could get it done at Thurles today
- Paddy’s Jargon Buster – A guide to Horse Racing terms
- Christmas has come early – Paddy’s updating the app – again!