* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
KICK ON KICK ON ran respectably to finish sixth at Wolverhampton after a seven-week break last month, and he showed the benefit of that run when runner-up at the same venue recently. He came in for plenty of support in the betting on that occasion and was arguably unfortunate not to justify favourtism, forced to check briefly and concede first run to the winner.
That was a fairly useful sprint handicap, but this looks a poor race for the grade, with plenty of the field bang out of form. Kick On Kick On has a good chance on form and is fancied to go one better than last time.
VICTIM showed improved form to get off the mark at the second attempt, knowing more than on debut as she motored home to land the a Redcar novice in October. She ran poorly at Doncaster subsequently, but she got back on track with a much better effort at Newcastle last month.
She only managed sixth but finished with running left, leaving the impression that a stronger gallop would have suited. This step up in trip should show her to better advantage and she makes plenty of appeal on her polytrack debut.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
BARRINGTON is 21 runs without a win, but he has fallen in the weights as a result, and can now race off 20lbs lower than his last winning mark. His form is probably a little more miss than hit at present, but he did finish in the places in a couple of handicaps at Kempton and Chepstow back in July.
He wasn’t seen to anything like best effect over 7 furlongs here last time, ending up widest of all in the straight. He has a good chance on the pick of his form and is one to bear in mind.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Ruby Walsh: Altior withdrawal will be justified by Champion Chase victory
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 sweet picks at Southwell on Sunday
- Paddy’s Jargon Buster – A guide to Horse Racing terms