* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
ECOSSAIS looked back to his French form when forging clear to win here last month and should go well once more. Write It Down has been in good form this season and should be on the premises again, with the veteran Burning Issues another to consider.
MASSINI MAN shaped well over course and distance on his return, and with the timefigure supporting the performance, he looks one to keep on the right side of. Debden Bank may get involved if taking another step forward in first-time cheekpieces, while Brave Jaq isn’t one to write off now returning to chasing.
BENNIE BOY showed plenty when third behind a subsequent winner at Ffos Las on debut in October and can put his experience to good use. Deeper Blue and Softkore make most appeal of the newcomers before market clues.
A good opportunity for MOCACREME HAS to open his account after he returned with a cracking run on his hurdles debut at Uttoxeter. The Hoax is a likely improver for Dan Skelton, while Cossack Dancer should have a future over jumps.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
The form of MASKADA‘s win at Hereford last month is quite solid and her subsequent effort there is easily excused on account of the trip, so she makes plenty of appeal in a moderate race facing a more suitable test. Drewmain Legend is respected on the back of her successful return and Nordican Bleue is also of interest down in grade.
OCEAN DRIFTER comfortably opened his account at Fontwell last time, and his form has a little more substance than that of his main rival Rocheston, so he’s taken to prevail in a race that the pair could dominate. Hurdling-debutant Beauport is the pick of the others.
EVERYTHING FOR YOU isn’t crying out to be backed on what he achieved in his qualifying runs over hurdles last season, but cheekpieces go on for the first time in this code on handicap debut and his mark could be lenient. Towards The Dawn looks a solid opponent, while Do Ya Feel Lucky is an interesting runner for David Pipe in what could prove to be a lively betting heat.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Paddy’s Jargon Buster – A guide to Horse Racing terms
- Ruby Walsh: Altior withdrawal will be justified by Champion Chase victory
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s top trio of plays at Lingfield on Sunday