It’s two years since Absolutely Dylan last won but he bounced back to form at Uttoxeter last time off a mark 14lbs lower than that last win. He has only gone up 1lb for that run and there looks to be plenty of pace on here, so stamina could be key. The face he stays three miles is a positive and this doesn’t look a very deep race, so he might be able to take advantage of his low handicap mark.
Maraakiz was quite impressive on his debut at Chelmsford but carries a penalty and as a result it might be worth siding with newcomer Duty Of Care. Duty Of Care is a Kingman half brother to the top class Expert Eye, who won a Jersey Stakes and Breeders Cup Mile. Expert Eye was sharp enough to win on debut for these connections and Stoute sent out a really impressive debut winner at Chelmsford in Potapova. It will be really interesting to see how Duty Of Care goes now.
Amniarix showed a bit of ability in two runs in maidens but she made a mockery of her opening handicap mark of 69 when bolting up at Wolverhampton. She has been given an 8lb rise for that win but she looks well capable of defying that rise, particularly considering that quite a few of her rivals here are not in great form. Roman Spinner is a danger, as she won this race last year off a 5lb higher mark but I’ll be disappointed if Amniarix can’t build on that Wolverhampton win.
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: Politologue backers enter Monday’s Live draw at 6pm for week 4 winner
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: This must be karma after the break-in says week 3 winner
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: I hadn’t a clue I’d won says week 2 winner
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: Birthday Girl Lands €10k Booty As First Qualifier For New Year’s Day Giveaway