* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This doesn’t look an overly strong race even allowing for the grade and it looked as though THE GREAT WHITE got caught out by the trip of two miles last time at Fairyhouse, so stepping up a half a mile in trip should really suit now. This will only be his third run in a handicap so with improvement expected, Dermot McLoughlin’s charge can go very close in this one.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
LOOKING WELL ran in this race in 2018 and was travelling like a dream when he fell three out. He made amends on his next start when winning at Doncaster on his next start off the same handicap mark of 133.
He fell when likely to finish second in the Grimthorpe Handicap Chase at Doncaster and missed 18 months, but made a lovely reappearance over hurdles at Kelso when finishing fourth and that should leave him spot on for this. The Nicky Richards-trained gelding might be able to gain compensation for that fall two years ago.
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the MILLION quid New Year’s Day giveaway
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s Sunday best at Punchestown & Cork
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s Sunday 4 to score at Punchestown & Cork
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s magnificent 7 at Southwell on Sunday
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s 3 very best bets at Kelso on Sunday