*Odds quoted on the widget are correct at time of publishing but all prices are subject to change.
Equus Dancer appeared to really improve last time for the switch to fences when winning over this course and distance quite easily. That form got a boost last week when the second went and won at Market Rasen and Equus Dancer looks to be fairly treated despite a 7lb rise now. Slanelough is the danger but if Equus Dancer is in the same form as last time, he should take all the beating.
Crystal Lad is very interesting here now stepping back up to three miles. He caught the eye last time in a selling handicap hurdle at Taunton over two miles and three furlongs when rattling home to be a never nearer third. He now finds himself on the same mark of 108 here, which is only 3lb higher than the mark he won from at Huntingdon in September.
With conditions to suit him here, he should run well.
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Paddy Power’s Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the New Year’s Day giveaway
- Ruby Walsh’s 10 to follow from Willie Mullins’ yard for the 2020/21 jumps season
- Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to pay their way for the new jumps season
- The latest racing results are just a click away on PP News
- Horse Racing: How to watch racing for free with Paddy Power