* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
ARDMAYLE looks worth a small each-way play after a nice reappearance run at Wincanton when third behind a subsequent winner and gets to run here off a 1lb lower. His best form has come on testing ground at this track, where he has two wins and a second from three starts.
His last hurdles win was off a mark of 111 and he has won over fences in the interim off a mark of 118, so his mark of 115 looks fair. He could be a fair price, considering he faces four last time out winners here.
JACK BERRY HOUSE has been building towards a win since joining the John McConnell yard. He was extremely unlucky here last week when he was given plenty to do, but he fairly flew home to be second beaten just a nose. He actually gets to run off a 1lb lower mark here and provided he gets a decent pace to aim at, he should be finishing be with a right rattle.
- DON’T MISS OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN CHECK OUT ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS PAGES
SARGASSO SEA cost €520,000 at the Breeze Ups last year and she shaped really nicely on debut, when finishing second at Newcastle over a mile behind Habit Rouge, who came into that race rated 88. Sargasso Sea shaped really nicely there, and the experience won’t be lost on her. If she improves for the run, she could prove tough to beat.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s best bets for EVERY race at Plumpton on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 class punts at Kempton on Monday