*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Welcome to Paddy Power News’ leaderboard service for the 149th Open Championship.
You can keep track of all the latest scores from Royal St George’s as well as video on demand and live text commentary.
Head over to paddypower.com/golf/open-championship-2021 for all the latest odds – but here’s a quick round up of some key players to watch out for.
Jon Rahm tees off as the favourite with Paddy Power to lift the Claret Jug after storming to victory in last month’s US Open.
The Spaniard is in good form after placing seventh in last week’s Scottish Open, two shots behind winner Min Woo Lee.
A prominent figure in Paddy’s early betting for the tournament, McIlroy was tied for 25th when Royal St George’s last hosted in 2011.
Shane Lowry is the defending champion and will be desperate to keep his hands on the Claret Jug after a six-shot victory two years ago.
We’ll be keeping a close eye on the Paddy Power ambassador’s progress – and you can keep track of the scores over all four days with the snazzy leaderboard below.
- Golf Tips: Brooks Koepka can be a 14/1 king at Royal St George’s
- Golf Tips: Open Championship best bets from Paddy’s in-form trader – including a 28/1 play
- The Open 2021 tee times and groups for the first round
- The Open 2021: How much prize money is on offer at Royal St George’s
- The Open 2021: When is it? Where is it being held? Who is the favourite?
- Get our latest golf tips at Paddy Power News