* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
With 10 places available this week with Paddy Power, it’s certainly a very attractive week to bet each-way. However, for those interested in going straight for the win, we have a dedicated market for that.
Our Enhanced Win Only market provides better prices than our main outright for the person who desires a win only bet. Also, for the first time, we will have cash out available in play for this market, so you’ll have the option to use that facility for the full duration of the event.
When looking at this market, I often look to pick out players who are lethal when they get in contention and guys who can tend to be win or bust, i.e not Tony Finau!
Needless to say, Bryson DeChambeau is really fancied this week at Augusta National. The reason I fancy him in this Win Only market is because of his well-publicised added distance. It adds risk of course, but having that ability also adds a higher upside, with him able to cut par 5’s and par 4’s down to size. DeChambeau has the potential to win by multiple strokes this week, few others have that capability.
Brooks Koepka was an injury doubt leading into the week, but he has defiantly showed up to Augusta this week and is sending out some positive tweets. For a man who won a Phoenix Open recently and a second place in his last start, he really could make a mockery of his price this week.
With four wins in 26 Majors, there is no doubt that he can finish things off once he gets in the mix.
Patrick Reed has been in a prolonged run of top-class form, which has lifted him up to number seven in the World Golf Rankings. He has all the attributes I’d want from a potential winner this week – he held off a charging Spieth while in the final group with McIlroy in 2018, he has a win at the Farmers Insurance Open already this season and he has a notorious ruthless streak – sometimes crossing the line in the search for victory. However, this is the kind of guy you want to be on if you’re looking for someone to get the job done and be wearing the green jacket on Sunday night.
- Shane Lowry: I feel like I’m getting to grips with Augusta ahead of the US Masters
- Golf tips: Our trader’s cracking #WhatOddsPaddy plays for the US Masters
- Golf tips: A 28/1 play can make your day as Masters first-round leader
- Golf tips: A McIlroy win would be a Masters surprise and that’s why he’s the pick
- Golf tips: Justin Thomas among 5 to fly in US Masters at Augusta
- Golf tips: 4 men who can lead the way at the US Masters after Round 1
- Golf tips: Paddy trader’s 5 US Masters selections at Augusta
- US Masters 2021 field in full and who has the best Augusta record?