In the past, it was the refuge of elderly men and women who could no longer do actual sport. It’s come a long way since then, expanding its scope to much younger men and women who can’t physically cut it in other, better sports – and of course the obsessive, domineering parents who live through them.
Only kidding. We love this game really.
Here at Paddy Power, we’re committed to finding new bases of support for the game. So, ladies and gentlemen of the internet, we give you Augusta Windfall, our very own US Masters fantasy game.
It’s pretty simple: Pick three golfers, one each from Groups A, B and C below and the entry with the LOWEST combined team score wins.
- So, if your guys finish on (-5), (-1) and (+5) at the end of the tournament, your combined score would be (-1).
Bear in mind as well: if one or more of your players doesn’t make the cut, his/their 36-hole score will be doubled and added to the total.
- So, if one of your players fails to make the cut after Round 2 is complete, and his score is (+5), 10 points will be added to the total.
Prizes for winners are as follows:
- £250 free bet (First place)
- £100 free bet (Second place)
- £50 free bet (Third place)
Got it? Then just…
MAKE YOUR SELECTIONS FROM THE GROUPS BELOW
Competition now closed!
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open only to residents of Mainland UK, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age. ID required to claim the prize.
- There must be an outright winner. In the event of a tie for first prize, the player with the highest-scoring selection from Group A will be the winner, or the player with the highest-scoring selection from Group B if the first tie-breaker doesn’t produce a winner, or the player with the highest-scoring selection from Group C if the first tie-breaker doesn’t produce a winner. The loser of the tie-breaker for first prize will be awarded the second prize. If tie-breakers are required for second prize, the above method will be applied. The loser of the tie-breaker for second prize will be awarded the third prize. If tie-breakers are required for third prize, the above method will be applied. There can only be one winner of each prize.
- In the event of a tie for places in any of the prizes after the initial tie-breakers are exhausted, a random draw will take place to determine the winner of said prize. By entering, entrants accept their name and location may be used in a live draw on one of Paddy Power’s social media platforms.
- If first place is still tied after tie-breakers, winner will be drawn at random from a hat.
- Paddy Power’s decision is final in relation to points, values, winners and the awarding of prizes.
- One entry per person, only your first legitimate entry will count.
- To claim prizes you must be an active PaddyPower.com customer. Inactive, suspended or self-excluded customers are ineligible.
- There is no email confirmation, but all entries are received.
- The competition is open until 06:30 on Thursday April 5th 2018. All entries after that time will not be valid.
- Winner to be confirmed before 17:30 on Sunday April 15th 2018.
- Paddy Power’s decision is final.
- The full Paddy Power terms and conditions also apply.