* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS
* A PADDY POWER DOUBLE OF THESE SELECTIONS CLOCKS IN AROUND 3.2/1. ADD TO YOUR BETSLIP HERE.
Sunday 27th March, 1.45pm
Jack O’Connor set out at the start of the year for Kerry to get to the League Final, which they’ve accomplished, but number two in priorities was to put in performances. Jack would’ve been there a good few times when Tyrone would’ve overturned Kerry in the Championship and because Tyrone have to win – it will be like a Championship game for the Red Hand. For Kerry, its a great game to have before a League Final.
The big thing for the Kerry manager is that he can try out new players. But he’ll want to win. The Kingdom don’t want to go into the League Final on the back of a loss – especially in a home game. Kerry at home, will want to put in a performance and they’ll want to win.
Tyrone’s form has been patchy, they still aren’t at full tilt.
I don’t think Jack O’Connor will make too many changes, he’ll look at the team and say ‘right lads, it’s no different to every other game and you’ll keep your jersey if you play well’, so that puts the onus on the players to play well.
Tyrone will arrive with a battle plan but I think Kerry will win by three or four points and cover the -2 handicap at Evens at time of writing.
David Clifford is a great bet in the goalscorer market. This guy seems to be turning up every weekend and doing the business. Tyrone will set up defensively and try to get at Kerry on the counter attack, but David Clifford looks a good bet to hit the net at some stage.
Sunday 27th March, 1.45pm
Its always tight between Monaghan and Dublin. For Monaghan, as a smaller county, when it comes to big Championship games they really perform, they have a strong nucleus of players. Dublin, they’re like the weather now – they’re starting to improve! They’re using the league to unearth a few players, but they need to unearth two or three more players.
Dublin will be in for hell of a battle against Monaghan, but I the Capital will get over the line.
It will be tight as anytime I’ve seen them play in the league, Monaghan are never far away. They will set up to frustrate Dublin and they’ve got a few players that can hurt Dublin, even if the Dubs have been getting better in the last few weeks Now that they’re doing well in the league, an away game to Monaghan will be a great game for the confidence of that group as well.
It’s a huge game for Dublin, but it’s one they can win by two or three points.
Dublin will just beat a -3 handicap play at 11-10.
Aidan O’Mahony’s Weekend Double
- Kerry v Tyrone: Kerry to win and cover the -2 handicap @ 1/1
- Monaghan v Dublin: Dublin to win & cover the -3 Handicap @ 11/10
* A PADDY POWER DOUBLE OF THE ABOVE SELECTIONS CLOCKS IN AROUND 3.2/1. ADD TO YOUR BETSLIP HERE.
All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Watch: Meet the Everton Fans Support Group
- Exclusive: Ronaldo decides to stay in Portugal after seeing Maguire stepover
- Breaking news: Tiger Roll to join Ryanair cabin crew after final Cheltenham bow