*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Wales take on the USA in their first match at a World Cup in 64 years.
Qatar 2022 is set to be Gareth Bale’s last outing for the Dragons and the former Real Madrid superstar will be eager to get the show on the road with a bang in this Group B match.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Wales booked their place at the first ever winter World Cup with a dramatic play-off victory over Ukraine in June but are winless in their previous five fixtures.
The USA’s form is also questionable as they have collected just two wins from their last seven, but Premier League watchers will recognise plenty of players in Gregg Berhalter’s team with the likes of Christian Pulisic, Brenden Aaronson and Tim Ream representing the Stars and Stripes.
You can check out the latest USA v Wales odds on the Paddy Power website and Paddy Power app, otherwise everything you need to know about the World Cup Group B fixture is below.
USA v Wales date and kick-off time
USA v Wales is scheduled to kick off at 19:00 GMT on Monday, November 21. You can watch the match live on ITV1 and RTÉ2.
USA v Wales team news
Wales midfielder Joe Allen is ruled out due to his lack of match action since suffering a hamstring injury in September.
USA Predicted XI: Turner; Yedlin, Zimmerman, Ream, Robinson; McKennie, Adams, Musah; Weah, Ferreira, Pulisic
Wales Predicted XI: Hennessey; Mepham, Rodon, Davies; Roberts, Ampadu, Ramsey, Williams; Bale, Moore, James
- SWOT UP ON THE STARS AND STRIPES WITH OUR USA WORLD CUP TEAM PREVIEW
- GET TO KNOW THE DRAGONS WITH OUR WALES WORLD CUP TEAM PREVIEW
USA v Wales betting
The latest USA v Wales match odds can be seen on our snazzy betting widgets below.
USA v Wales tips
Paddy Power News is your home for World Cup betting tips with expert insight from the likes of Peter Crouch, Mark Lawrenson and Phil Thompson.
- Football Tips: 10/1 shot tops Phil Thompson’s Wales v USA best bets
- World Cup Predictions: Lawro’s 3 correct score shouts for Monday at Qatar 2022
USA v Wales prediction
Phil Thompson: I’m expecting England to top this group and I’m expecting Wales to come second. This is one of those games that Wales will look at and they’ll think, ‘USA have got a decent side’. But looking at Wales, they’ll have great backing, they will be up for it.
I do expect Both Teams To Score in this, I really do. I don’t think either of them are great defensively but I think Wales will just about win this 2-1.
Your World Cup 2022 Starter Pack
- World Cup wallchart: Paddy Power’s free Qatar 2022 fixtures guide
- World Cup sweepstake kit: Print or download Paddy’s Qatar 2022 handy pack
- World Cup TV schedule: Paddy’s complete television guide for Qatar 2022
- World Cup live stream free: How to watch every match at Qatar 2022
- Score your football betting tips and previews at Paddy Power News
- World Cup 2022 dates, fixtures, groups, kick-off times and schedule for Qatar competition
- World Cup 2022: Which teams have qualified for the Qatar World Cup?
- World Cup top scorer: Who are the favourites to win the Golden Boot?