Paddy’s gone bonkers for the biggest tournament on the planet – and new customers can score a World Cup betting offer from the big man.
The footie fiesta takes place from Sunday, November 20 until Sunday, December 18 and you can find the latest World Cup odds and betting markets on paddypower.com and the Paddy Power app.
If you’re new to Paddy Power then you can get your money back as cash if your first punt is a loser.
All you have to do to qualify for the World Cup promo is open a new account using code YSKAMR and deposit a minimum of £/€10 from a debit card.
Stake up to £/€10 with your first wager and you’ll get your cash back in full if it fails to hit the back of the net.
A fan of reading the small print? You can check out the T&Cs in full on the Paddy Power Promos hub. It’s a thrilling read, promise.
It’s not the only World Cup offer on the table as Paddy’s digging deep into his pocket to give away a completely free Bet Builder for all England games at Qatar 2022. Woof!
If you’re looking for World Cup betting tips then Paddy Power News is your one-stop shop as we’ll have exclusive columns from the likes of Peter Crouch, Mark Lawrenson and Phil Thompson throughout the tournament.
- Remember all you have to do to qualify for the World Cup promo is open a new account using code YSKAMR and deposit a minimum of £/€10 from a debit card.
PP NEWS IS YOUR HOME OF WORLD CUP TIPS
- Check out Mark Lawrenson’s World Cup predictions
- 10 outsider World Cup tips from our panel of pundits
- Our ultimate pre-tournament World Cup Cheat Sheet
- 5 World Cup Golden Boot tips