* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
England are strong through the middle with Harry Maguire, John Stones, Declan Rice, Kalvin Phillips and Harry Kane. All round, this England team looks strong. There is something special about Denmark but England have that great core and they should come through this one. I fancy England to Win to Nil. I’m going for 2-0 with Harry Kane to Score First.
He’s worth backing to score after he fired home a couple against Ukraine. England haven’t had a penalty yet either and they are probably due one. You can be assured in knowing that if they get one, Kane is stepping up!
England must be wary of Denmark, though, as Kasper Dolberg looks a real handful up top. They’ve also got Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg and Thomas Delaney in the middle of midfield as well, they’re their Rice and Phillips.
Wednesday 8pm: England v Denmark
It’s going to be tight but I think our defence is better than theirs. Denmark could play with a three or a four at the back and the Denmark manager hasn’t been scared to change it up in this tournament.
England should have the majority of possession and I feel England have enough to reach the final.
MORE ENGLAND v DENMARK TIPS
- England v Denmark CHEAT SHEET: A 26/1 Bet Builder using Andy Robson’s data
- TRADER VERDICT: 1 slick pick for Wednesday’s Wembley showdown
- BET BUILDER: Our 43/1 wager for Wednesday’s England v Denmark clash
READ MORE ON EURO 2020
- Bank of England to issue Harry Maguire-shaped 50p piece if England win Euro 2020
- #SaveOurGame: Where Paddy’s cash is going and the clubs it has helped
- Euro 2020: How Italy, Spain, England and Denmark made it to the semi-finals
- Euro 2020 Golden Boot: Can Sterling, Kane or Immobile catch Ronaldo & Schick?