* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Saturday 20:00: Italy v Austria
Wembley Stadium, London
BBC One/ RTE
It’s hard to say whether there could be an upset after Hungary held Germany and France in the group stages. There’s no outstanding team who you fancy to win it all right now but the Italians have impressed. The balance of the team is decent and they know how to keep a clean sheet. It’ll also be interesting to see if Giorgio Chiellini comes back after his injury.
Their midfield is solid too and Manuel Locatelli has been a bright spark. He really caught the eye when he bagged a couple against Switzerland in the group stages.
With Ciro Immobile up front and Lorenzo Insigne on the wing, they have so many stars and they will cause any team problems. They’re really at the top of their game. I fancy Italy to put a few past Austria on Saturday night.
Austria have looked alright and they looked especially sharp against North Macedonia in their first group game but that isn’t much competition for them so it’s hard to gauge. They are a completely different team when Marko Arnautovic plays as well.
MORE ITALY v AUSTRIA TIPS
- Smash in our 27/1 Italy v Austria Bet Builder
- Our trader’s slick pick for Italy v Austria at Wembley
MORE EURO 2020 TIPS
- Kick off the knockout stage in style with this 27/1 Wales v Denmark Bet Builder
- Paul Ince’s best bets and NAP for Wales v Denmark
- Andy Robson’s cheat sheet can help you crunch the numbers for your Bet Builder
- Paddy trader’s best bets & 14/1 flutter for Wales v Denmark
- Football tips: Our 4 ace outright plays as Euro 2020 heads for the knockout phase
- Paddy puts first €10,000 from #SaveOurGame into Irish football
- Euro 2020: England’s route to this summer’s European Championship final
- Ally McCoist invades Carlisle after Scotland Euro exit