Are you wondering who’s likely to start up front for North Macedonia against Austria or what the Turkey keeper’s penalty save percentage is? Well, wonder no more because Paddy’s trusty team have corralled an ocean of information into one handy, downloadable pdf bonanza to celebrate the start of Euro 2020.
Seriously though, this handy bit of kit can be your passport to punting prestige and we’ve done a lot of hard work so you don’t have to. We’ve got all 24 teams covered and in-depth analysis of every player’s appearances, goals, bookings, shots and international stats from last season. That’s the skinny on over 600 players. 600!
It’s Bet Builder’s dream.
I bet you didn’t think Mason Mount had over 100 shots last season or that Kylian Mbappe only picked up one fewer yellow cards than N’Golo Kante. However you choose to use our stat pack, there’s plenty of insight right here. Take a look at England’s, for example.
Elsewhere, France’s keeper just don’t save paneities, as our handy stat pack shows below, and with Portugal’s tricky players and Les Bleus myriad or attacking talent a penalty to be scored in that game feels like a winner.
Look, it’s up to you. Just remember who to thank, ok?
- Stat packs accurate at time of publication and are available to download here.
Read More on Euro 2020
- Thommo’s double, treble and acca for the big kick off
- How to get tickets to Paddy Parks for our summer Euros party
- Emmanuel Petit urges Mason Mount to deliver Chelsea-style performances for England
- N’Golo Kante branded ‘the heart and soul’ of the France team
- The 11 cities and stadiums hosting Euros fixtures
- Who will win the Euros? Our favourites and expert’s top tip