City are big favourites coming into the final as they look to wrap up the second leg of potential treble against their old enemies who also managed the legendary feat back in 1999.
Manchester City v Manchester United stat packs
But, and more importantly, back to your free Bet Builder.
You can get involved here and, to help you get even more bang for your non-existent buck, Paddy’s stats goblins have been scheming away to bring you our comprehensive stat packs for City and United which you can find by clicking on each club above.
We’re talking recent results, including a rare L for City, average goals for and against, xG, as well as corners won and conceded too.
There’s also individual attacking and defending player stats to help you construct your Bet Builder.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
For example, Erling Haaland’s averaging over 3.5 shots per game and over a goal every 90. He’s fouled almost once a game as well.
Best of luck stopping him, lads.
We’ve got attacking stats for five players from each side and five each on the defence so you can see who’s picking up the bookings and dishing out the fouls.
It's Man United v Man City in the FA Cup final, and the fans have some superb banners up their sleeves…#PaddyPowerFootballBannerHelpline
18+ and GambleAware pic.twitter.com/A7kLTqfsAw
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) June 3, 2023
So, with kick off rapidly approaching and that free £/€5 Bet Builder burning a hole in your metaphorical pocket, get on the stat packs and let the numbers guide you.
Hats off to the stat goblins once again. Cheers lads.
Today’s FOOTBALL TIPS
- Thommo’s got a 42/1 play for Man City v Man Utd FA Cup final
- 5 key stats and trends to consider for your FA Cup Final free Bet Builder
- Crouchy’s Shouts: Haaland to lead City past United in 22/1 FA Cup Final punt
- Our 23/1 Multi-Match Bet Builder for Saturday’s cup finals
- Paddy football trader siding with City in this 12/1 FA Cup final Bet Builder