Premier League Football Acca Tips
THOMMO’S GOALSCORER SELECTIONS
Arsenal v Wolves – Bukayo Saka to Score Anytime
Everton v Bournemouth – Dwight McNeil to Score Anytime
Leeds v Tottenham – Rodrigo to Score Anytime
Southampton v Liverpool – Mo Salah to Score Anytime
- An acca with these bets pays at approximately 45/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP
THOMMO’S FOUR TO WIN
Crystal Palace v Nottingham Forest – Crystal Palace to Win
Leicester v West Ham – Leicester to Win
Manchester United v Fulham – Manchester United to Win
Southampton v Liverpool – Liverpool to Win
- An acca with these bets pays at approximately 5/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP
Thommo returns with a twist for the final day of the season and he’s gone through all 10 games on Sunday to try and find a nice priced goal-scorer acca. It comes at the perfect time as Paddy Power Subscribers can grab a boosted Power Price on there to be Over 30 Goals in the Premier League on the final day of the season.
But, with it all coming down to this, here’s Thommo’s take on some of the big games on Sunday, complete with some W-D-W shouts and correct score predictions. Take it away, Thommo.
THOMMO’S GOALSCORER ACCA
Bournemouth, what a great season they’ve had. Gary O’Neil’s done a wonderful job there. Everton didn’t want to be in this position after last season and they find themselves in it again. I fancy them to just about sneak it and to stay up.
The talk up here is that Dominic Calvert-Lewin is not going to play because of a hamstring strain so I’ll go for a slight 1-0 win for Everton and for Dwight McNeil to Score Anytime.
I’m going for Leeds to just beat Tottenham but I do think that both teams will score. I’m going for 2-1 to Leeds. Rodrigo, he scored a great goal against West Ham at the London Stadium, I’ve got Rodrigo to Score Anytime.
I also fancy Bukayo Saka to Score Anytime for Arsenal against Wolves. He’s just signed a new contract so he’ll be in high spirits and he’s also on penalties too.
Finally, down to St Mary’s for Southampton v Liverpool. I’ve got for Liverpool to win this 3-0 and I’ll go for my old mate Mo Salah to Score Anytime as well.
- An acca featuring McNeil, Rodrigo, Saka and Salah to score pays at approximately 45/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
THOMMO’S FOUR TEAMS TO WIN ACCA
How will Nottingham Forest react because they have avoided the drop by beating Arsenal last week? I do think Crystal Palace will Win this one, maybe Forest will have their flip flops on.
Leicester need to beat West Ham and to have other results go their way but I am going for Leicester to Win this one. I know West Ham didn’t need it last week but they still performed and played very well against Leeds but I do think, with it being away from home and Leicester needing the points, I’m going for Leicester to Win this.
Check Manchester United’s team sheet but I do think Fulham have relaxed a little bit. I’m going for Manchester United to Win against Fulham at Old Trafford.
I think Southampton will be having a look at a few players to see what they’ve got there. I’d love it to be a good atmosphere at St Mary’s but I think Liverpool are good favourites. It’s Roberto Firmino and James Milner’s last games, maybe they’ll play. Liverpool to Win this.
- An acca featuring Palace, Leicester, Man Utd and Liverpool to win pays at approximately 5/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP
Goal Scorer acca
- An acca with these bets pays at approximately 45/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP.
- An acca with these bets pays at approximately 5/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP.
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Shoot on over to Paddy Power News for the best Football Betting Tips & News
- Premier League Tips: Phil Thompson has 2 Accas for the final day of the Premier League season
- Premier League Tips: Mark Lawrenson’s Premier League Predictions for this weekend
- Premier League Tips: Our Trader’s 30/1 Bet Builder Tips for the Premier League’s final day
- Bet Builder Tips: Our 57/1 Bet Builder Tips for Sunday’s Premier League Games