Saturday’s football tips
12.30pm: Fulham v Leeds
Fulham To Win 2-0
3pm: Liverpool v Nottingham Forest
Mo Salah to Score First
Cody Gakpo to Score Anytime
Saturday 12.30pm: Fulham v Leeds
TV: BT Sport
Leeds have been absolutely desperate. Liverpool won 6-1 there on Monday night and Leeds lost their previous game at home 5-1 to Crystal Palace so they’ve lost three of the last four Premier League games.
They’ve only kept five clean sheets and there’s only Southampton who have kept fewer. I can’t see Leeds scoring and they will concede. This Fulham side have done really well and they beat Everton away last week but that was their first win in six games in all competitions.
They will obviously be looking to keep that revival going. I’m going for Fulham to Win this one 2-0.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
Saturday 3pm: Liverpool v Nottingham Forest
Liverpool have got to get back to their best because they keep on raising the fans’ expectations. They scored six against Leeds, nine against Bournemouth and seven against Manchester United but you don’t know what you’re going to get the next week.
They’re up against Nottingham Forest who have had no win in 10 Premier League games. They’ve only scored 24 goals and that’s joint worst with Everton and Southampton. They’ve won 21 points at home and only six away so they’re not good away from home and this should be a banker for Liverpool.
They need these points and Liverpool are unbeaten in their last seven at Anfield. I’m going for a nice comfortable Liverpool victory. I’m going for Mo Salah to Score Anytime in this game. I think he’ll start with Cody Gakpo and I think Gakpo might Score Anytime as well.
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Get over the Paddy Power News for the best football betting tips and football news
- Premier League Predictions: Lawro senses Arsenal and Liverpool wins this weekend
- Football Tips: Lawro delivers 6/1 and 9/1 verdicts on FA Cup semi finals
- Next Spurs Manager Betting Odds? Who will replace Antonio Conte at Tottenham?
- #Whatoddspaddy: Our special markets for the remainder of the Premier League Season