* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS
I’m usually hesitant to back Manchester United, I normally think they’re too short. But I think they’re probably a fair-enough price for this one. Leicester have only won three away games all season and they’ve lost five of their last six of those as well.
They haven’t won any away game against a team that are higher than them in the table. The form book isn’t looking too well for them, they’re not really playing for anything in terms of the league for the rest of the season.
5.30pm: Manchester United v Leicester
TV: Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League
Their attention might be on the Conference League and they might try and get a trophy there towards the end of the season. For Man United they’re still in the race for the top four even though they’re a couple of points behind Arsenal.
They’ve played a game more but the other two teams in that race, Arsenal and Tottenham, you wouldn’t be surprised at all if either put a run of bad results together then Man United would be in with a fighting chance.
Every game is huge for them, I don’t think they can afford to slip up and I do fancy them to win. I’m going to go for a narrow 2-1 win for Manchester United. I was looking for a goal scorer from outside the box but nothing really jumped out at me.
Presuming he’s fit you’d think Cristiano Ronaldo will start. I think seven of his nine league goals for United have been at Old Trafford this season. He’s never scored against Leicester so you’d imagine he’d be eager to get on the score sheet this weekend so Ronaldo to Score Anytime.
All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Saturday’s football tips
- Bet Builder Tips: Our 40/1 shout for Liverpool v Watford on Saturday
- Football Tips: Liverpool v Watford 2 best bets from Phil Thompson
- Bet Builder Tips: Expect goals galore in this Man Utd v Leicester 27/1 punt
- Football Accumulator Tips: Our 31/1 acca for Saturday night’s Euro action
- Football Tips Our trader’s Saturday cheat sheet
- Football Tips: Thommo’s 2/1 treble for Saturday’s 3pm EPL games
- Football Tips: 6/1 shout heads Phil Thompson’s Man Utd v Leicester best bets
- Bet Builder Tips: Our mega 27/1 flutter for Rangers v Celtic on Sunday
- Football Tips: Our Rangers v Celtic Old Firm Derby Bet Builder is 27/1