* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Paddy Power ambassador Phil Thompson has reported back for domestic action fit and in fine fettle after his international duty over the last week. And we’ve thrown him straight into our starting line up for Saturday’s early game in the Premier League, Liverpool v Watford.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS
Thommo’s beloved Reds are suddenly in the title race again and can pile the pressure on leaders Manchester City by going two points clear with a win. But can they swat aside the Hornets at Anfield? Here’s Thommo’s Liverpool v Watford tips.
TV: BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate
I think everybody will be looking at this for Liverpool. I don’t think it will be a goal fest by any means. Watford, now with Roy Hodgson in place, they’re looking for their first back-to-back Premier League wins.
It will be tough for them because they’re going to Anfield, but they’ve lost just two of their last seven away games, Watford. So you can see that maybe he’s shutting up shop a little bit in the Premier League on the road.
Liverpool have won 15 of their last 16 in all competitions, they’re the top scorers in the Premier League and that takes something, doesn’t it, to be above Manchester City? They’ve scored 75 goals. They’ve already scored seven more than they did in the whole of last season so they’re going at a phenomenal rate.
They’ve kept a clean sheet in the last four in the Premier League. If you’re looking for goal scorers in this, you’re looking at Mo Salah to Score Anytime. He’s scored nine in seven against Watford so he does have a bit of a thing for them.
As you can see I’m going for Liverpool to Win to Nil and Salah to Score Anytime. I always think these players, we were looking at Diogo Jota last week against Arsenal, who he has a great record against, don’t know what it is or why it happens but Salah to Score Anytime.
All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Saturday’s football tips
- Bet Builder Tips: Our 40/1 shout for Liverpool v Watford on Saturday
- Bet Builder Tips: Expect goals galore in this Man Utd v Leicester 27/1 punt
- Football Accumulator Tips: Our 31/1 acca for Saturday night’s Euro action
- Football Tips Our trader’s Saturday cheat sheet
- Football Tips: Thommo’s 2/1 treble for Saturday’s 3pm EPL games
- Football Tips: 6/1 shout heads Phil Thompson’s Man Utd v Leicester best bets
- Football Tips: Man Utd v Leicester best bets from our top trader
- Bet Builder Tips: Our mega 27/1 flutter for Rangers v Celtic on Sunday
- Football Tips: Our Rangers v Celtic Old Firm Derby Bet Builder is 27/1