*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Fresh off firing in a winner last weekend, Paddy Power ambassador Phil Thompson returns yet again to varnish us with his vast footballing knowledge in the relentless quest to pinch a few quid off Paddy. Here he serves up a tasty 3pm treble for Saturday’s top-flight matches.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS
Which way will Thommo’s verdict fall? We’ve taken his three best 3pm Saturday bets and packed them into anther Thommo Turbo Treble for you this week. And, as always, we’ve given it the Paddy Power News treatment to boost the price and help you squeeze every drop of value out of your bets. Let’s see Thommo’s 3pm tips.
Thommo’s Turbo Treble
I’ve got a nice Thommo Turbo Treble this week. This is always very interesting, the 3pm trebles. We’ve got a lot to choose from and I don’t think we had much last week.
We’ve got six games at 3pm on Saturday so it’s wonderful.
- Football Tips: Paddy’s top traders pick their weekend cheat sheet
- Premier League Tips: Paddy Power’s betting guide to the weekend fixtures
- Football Tips: 3 West Ham v Newcastle best bets from Phil Thompson
- Bet Builder Tips: Antonio ace in 30/1 West Ham v Newcastle punt
- Football Tips: Thommo’s 5/1 pick heads his 3 Liverpool v Norwich best bets
- Bet Builder Tips: Our tasty 26/1 Man City v Tottenham punt
- Football Tips: Thommo’s Man City v Spurs best bets with 5/1 play
- Football Accumulator Tips: Paddy’s 7/1 treble for Saturday’s Euro action
- Football Tips: Phil Thompson’s 7/2 double for Sunday’s matches
- Football Tips: 13/2 in Thommo’s Leeds v Man Utd best bets
- Football Tips: 31/1 Bet Builder for Leeds v Man Utd
- Football Tips: Slick 6/1 pick in Thommo’s Wolves v Leicester best bets