Antonio Conte and Romelu Lukaku have been spotted at Heathrow Airport boarding a flight to Milan as rumours of their return to Internazionale intensify.
Spurs boss Conte and Chelsea striker Lukaku recently gave separate interviews to Sky Sports Italia during spoke fondly of their time at I Nerazzurri while criticising their new clubs.
NEW TO PADDY POWER NEWS?
Paddy Power News caught up with the pair before they boarded their flight to the Italian fashion capital.
‘Feel like pure sh*t. Just want the San Siro back’, sobbed Lukaku outside a Pret A Manger.
‘At Inter, I could loiter around the penalty area with my hands on my hips for long periods of the game’.
‘But in England, you are expected to chase lost causes and touch the ball more than five times per game just because they spend £100m on you. It’s totally unreasonable’.
Meanwhile, Conte claims he was lured to Tottenham under false pretences.
‘Eh Mr Levy, he how you say, full of the sh*t’, gesticulated the 52-year-old.
‘He promised me a company Ferrari but instead he gave me a Fiat 500 with little eyelashes on the headlights’.
‘He told me I would live in a nice place but my next door neighbour’s Dave from Chas ‘n’ Dave’.
‘But the biggest lie of the lot was when he said Spurs had good defenders’.
After Conte and Lukaku posted images of themselves flying business class en route to Milan, Spurs chairman Daniel Levy began his annual tradition of finding a new manager.
‘F**k it, I’ll give it Big Sam ‘til end of season’, wept Levy while calculating Conte’s compensation package.
Meanwhile, Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel claims to have already found a suitable replacement for £100m Belgian forward Lukaku.
‘That should do it’, said the German, having placed a 6ft garden gnome on the Stamford Bridge pitch.
*Paddy Power’s breaking news coverage is 100% fake news, and that’s the truth – honest*
- Reports: Russia curling brush tests positive for Mr Muscle
- UEFA to overturn Man City’s 5-0 win because of sh*te third kit
- Exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo sends Valentine’s day card to himself
- Man United players visit Battersea Dogs Home to learn how to hold a lead
- Klopp congratulates Mane on winning little tournament in Africa
- Revealed: Brendan Rodgers’ United exit plan as Leicester pressure builds
Latest Football Tips
- A 7/1 Treble for Thursday’s Europa League games
- We’ve a 30/1 Bet Builder for West Ham v Newcastle
- Don’t miss this mega 27/1 punt for Bournemouth v Forest on Friday