*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Just 32 teams will be in the hat for the FA Cup fourth-round draw but when do the balls come out?
Leicester, the defending champions, will hope to be involved but the Foxes must come through a third-round tie against Premier League strugglers Watford if they’re to progress.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
We’re guaranteed at least 15 EFL outfits in round four and with a few shocks, hopefully, thrown into the mix, it won’t be a procession for Premier League clubs.
You’ll find everything you need to know about the FA Cup fourth-round draw below.
- FA CUP 3RD ROUND FIXTURES ON TV AND HOW TO LIVE STREAM MATCHES FOR FREE
FA Cup 4th Round Draw Date
The FA Cup fourth-round draw is set to take place on Sunday, January 9 from approximately 4.30pm. It will be shown live on ITV after coverage of West Ham v Leeds, with David James and Leah Williamson due to pluck the balls from the hat.
FA Cup 4th Round Fixture Dates
The 16 ties in the fourth round of the FA Cup are scheduled to take place between Friday, February 4 to Monday, February 7.
FA Cup Winner Odds
Ahead of their third-round fixture at Swindon, Premier League runaway leaders Manchester City are the favourites in our FA Cup Outright Winner betting market. Pep Guardiola’s outfit have not lifted the trophy since trouncing Watford in the 2019 final.
Chelsea, who host non-league Chesterfield in round three, are second in the betting as they bid to win the competition for the first time since 2018.
Liverpool have yet to lift the FA Cup in the Jurgen Klopp era and find themselves third in our tournament betting ahead of Shrewsbury’s trip to Anfield in the third round.
12-time winners Manchester United are fourth in our market but the Red Devils have a tricky third-round clash with Premier League rivals Aston Villa to navigate.
FA Cup Tips
- FA Cup tips: 6 potential Round 3 upsets this weekend as the big boys join the party
- Football tips: A belting 26/1 Bet Builder for Swindon v Man City on Friday
- Football tips: Your 3 best bets for Chelsea v Chesterfield with 7/1 shout
- Football tips: Saturday’s bumper 14/1 Bet Builder for Hull v Everton
- Football tips: Thommo’s 4 best bets include a 6/1 shout for Millwall v Crystal Palace
- Football Accumulator Tips: Saturday’s mega 27/1 acca for Saturday’s FA Cup 3rd round ties
- Score all your football tips at Paddy Power News
- Africa Cup of Nations tips: Paddy’s complete pre-tournament betting preview
- Football on TV: What live football matches are on the telly box today?
- Need team news to complete your Bet Builder? Well, now Paddy’s got you covered