* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Manchester United and Wolves fans have been forced to wait until Monday to see their teams in action as the festive fixture list comes to a close. It’s been an up and down one for United with a disappointing draw with Newcastle and routine win over Burnley.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Wolves haven’t played since December 19th when they held Chelsea to a draw. What does this all mean for Monday’s game, then? Here’s Paddy Power ambassador Phil Thompson with his definitive Manchester United v Wolves tips.
Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League
I was listening to Gary Neville and he’s been intimating that something’s happening in the dressing room. If Gary Neville’s saying it, he knows. If anybody’s got their ears in that inner circle at Manchester United [it’s him] and all is not well.
You can see that and when it’s not well it shows. There are too many people trying to get their hands on the wheel at Manchester United and the car is all over the place! I do think, come the game on Monday something will galvanize them because of all this talk, because of all this chatter.
They’re going to have to bury the hatchet and go on and perform. They’re at home and Wolves do find it so difficult to score.
Since their draw against Chelsea they’ve not played. Are they going to be fresh or are they going to be rusty?
I think Manchester United will put this one to bed and, because Wolves are not high scorers by any means, I can’t see them scoring against Manchester United so United to Win to Nil.
It’s not because of their great defence but it’s about the goalkeeper David de Gea who’s been in incredible form. Where Manchester United would be without him I do not know.
I do fancy, everybody will say this, Cristiano Ronaldo to Score Anytime. And please, Mr. Ronaldo, wave to the fans. Don’t go down the tunnel too quickly!
Man Utd v Wolves tips
Sunday football tips
- Chelsea v Liverpool Bet Builder tips: We’re back the draw in this 22/1 punt
- Chelsea v Liverpool tips: Our 34/1 bet for Sunday’s showdown at Stamford Bridge
- Sunday’s 2pm kick-off 6/1 treble of Premier League betting tips
- Need team news to complete your Bet Builder? Well, now Paddy’s got you covered
- B*llend d’Or 2021: Paddy Power’s end of year football awards
- January transfer window 2022: When does it open and close for Premier League clubs?