*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
We’ve reached the business end of the Champions League group stage and the continent’s finest have just two games left to book their places in the last 16.
Liverpool are the only Premier League team assured of a spot in the knockout rounds after a perfect start to this season’s competition. Ajax, Bayern Munich and Juventus have also punched their tickets but 12 more slots are up for grabs.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
It should be four from four for England’s Champions League representatives but Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United still have a bit of work to do as the competition resumes this week.
We’ve taken a deep dive into the group standings and worked out what the Premier League clubs need to progress.
Chelsea will qualify for the last 16 if they avoid defeat to Juventus or if Zenit fail to beat Malmo. The Blues need to beat Juventus to have any chance to topping the group, however.
Atletico Madrid (4)
AC Milan (1)
Liverpool have already wrapped up top spot in Group B thanks to their 100 per cent record from four fixtures. Jurgen Klopp’s superstars still have to play Porto and AC Milan so they can influence who progresses as runners-up.
Man City (9)
Club Brugge (4)
Manchester City will be confirmed as Group A winners if they beat PSG at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday. The reigning Premier League champions will progress to the last 16 with a draw or if Club Brugge fail to beat Leipzig.
Man Utd (7)
Young Boys (3)
Managerless Manchester United will qualify for the last 16 if they beat Villarreal or if both games on Tuesday are drawn. It’d be a decent start to life without Ole Gunnar Solskjaer if the Red Devils can keep their Champions League adventure going.
- Football Accumulator Tips: Our smart 17/1 four-fold for the Champions League ties
- Football Tips: Tackle our 26/1 Bet Builder for Villarreal v Man Utd
- Football Tips: Our sweet 16/1 Bet Builder for Chelsea v Juventus
- Football Tips: 6/1 shout among Phil Thompson’s 3 best bets for Man City v PSG
- Football Tips: More Messi magic in this Man City v PSG 16/1 Bet Builder
- Football Tips: Phil Thompson’s 3 best bets for Liverpool v Porto include an 8/1 shout
- Premier League Tips: Paddy Power’s ultimate guide to this weekend’s best bets
- Football on TV: What live football matches are on the telly box today?
- When is the next World Cup? Qatar 2022 dates, qualifiers and odds
- Is there football on tonight? Matches, times and live streams