TV: ITV and ITV Hub
This will be a case of how many for England. I was commentating on the famous game where San Marino went 1-0 up with the first attack of the game, but I’m not predicting San Marino to go 1-0 up here. Listen, San Marino have conceded 32 goals so that averages at four per game.
Everybody out there looking to put your money on, there’s got to be at least four goals. Andorra beat them 3-0, for goodness sake. San Marino are sitting at 210th in the world, but they have been at a highest ranking of 118! I’m going to go for a resounding England victory, they beat them only 5-0 in the first game of this group. I’m going 6-0 to England for this one.
Some of the players who come in will be looking to impress and they’ve probably not got as much international game time as they would like so I’m going 6-0. I would imagine that some of the starters will probably get at least two and I’m going for Tammy Abraham to be one of them.
I think he’s done really well at Roma and I know Jose Mourinho’s having a hard time but Tammy seems to have settled in really well and has scored a few goals. I’m going to go for Tammy Abraham to Score 2 or More on Monday.
Buyako Saka should start and if he does he could score as well. But for my bets it’s 6-0 to England and Tammy Abraham to Score 2 or More Goals.
San Marino v England tips
More International Football tips:
- Scotland v Denmark tips: Our 30/1 Bet Builder for Monday’s clash at Hampden Park
- FIFA World Cup qualifiers tips: Tackle our 25/1 four-fold for Monday’s matches
- Jack Grealish and Dean Smith plot new Aston Villa phoenix club
- Next Rangers manager odds: Who could replace Steven Gerrard at Ibrox?
- Exclusive: Daniel Sturridge to recruit new hairdresser through Squid Game