*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
We’re one step away from the big boys joining the FA Cup fun and lower-league clubs are starting to dream of trips to places like Anfield, Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge.
There’s just the small matter of the second round to navigate before the 44 Premier League and Championship teams enter the competition. At least 13 non-league outfits will be in the hat as the road to Wembley intensifies and a decent draw will be just what they’re looking for.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
We’re not quite done with the first round, however, as Dagenham & Redbridge face Salford City in the final tie this evening, while there are at least 12 replays before we can dot the i’s and cross the t’s.
Below you’ll find everything you need to know about the FA Cup second-round draw including the start time, fixture dates and ball numbers.
FA CUP 2ND ROUND DRAW DATE, START TIME AND TV CHANNEL
The draw for the second round of the FA Cup 2021/22 takes place following the conclusion of Dagenham & Redbridge v Salford City on ITV4 on Monday, November 8. The full-time whistle is likely to blow at around 9.30pm so expect the draw to take place not too long after that. Seema Jaswal presents live coverage of the balls being plucked from the pot at Wembley Stadium.
FA CUP 2ND ROUND DRAW BALL NUMBERS
1. Bradford City or Exeter City
2. Mansfield Town
3. Sutton United
4. Sheffield Wednesday or Plymouth Argyle
5. Dagenham & Redbridge or Salford City
6. Carlisle United
7. Yeovil Town
8. Doncaster Rovers
9. Rotherham United
11. Gillingham or Cheltenham Town
14. Burton Albion
15. Colchester United
16. Northampton Town or Cambridge United
17. St Albans City
18. Shrewsbury Town
19. FC Halifax Town
21. Rochdale or Notts County
22. Kidderminster Harriers
23. Wigan Athletic or Solihull Moors
24. Boreham Wood
26. Ipswich Town or Oldham Athletic
27. AFC Wimbledon
28. Harrogate Town
29. Hartlepool United or Wycombe Wanderers
31. Swindon Town
32. Bolton Wanderers or Stockport County
33. Charlton Athletic
34. Oxford United or Bristol Rovers
35. Tranmere Rovers
36. Leyton Orient
37. Milton Keynes Dons or Stevenage
38. Lincoln City
39. Port Vale
40. Gateshead or Altrincham
FA CUP 2ND ROUND FIXTURE DATES
The FA Cup second-round fixtures will take place across the weekend of Friday, December 3 to Monday, December 6. The 20 clubs that progress will bag a cool £34,000 each in prize money.
FA CUP WINNER ODDS
The lowest-priced teams in Paddy’s FA Cup Winner betting market that are in the second round include Charlton, Ipswich and Portsmouth at 250/1.
- Premier League Tips: Paddy Power’s ultimate guide to this weekend’s best bets
- Football on TV: What live football matches are on the telly box today?
- When is the next World Cup? Qatar 2022 dates, qualifiers and odds
- Is there football on tonight? Matches, times and live streams