*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Sure, the shine’s been taken off the FA Cup in recent years but it remains one of the biggest tournaments on the football calendar. Just ask Leicester fans.
We’re still some way off the big boys entering but the road to Wembley has already taken in five preliminary rounds and the final stage of qualifying takes place this weekend before we get into the competition proper.
League One and Two clubs join in the first round and they’ll have targets on their backs as the non-league qualifiers try to carve a path to a dream draw against one of the Premier League’s top teams in round three.
Below you’ll find all the information you need about the upcoming FA Cup first-round draw including the date and start time.
FA Cup 1st Round Draw Date and Start Time
The FA Cup first-round draw will take place on Sunday, October 17. You can watch the balls being plucked from the bowl by flicking your telly box over to ITV from 1.05pm, with Seema Jaswal presenting the live coverage.
FA Cup 1st Round Fixture Dates
The teams have three weeks to prepare as the FA Cup first-round matches are scheduled to take place on Saturday, November 6. It’s worth noting that replays up to and including the fourth round are back on the agenda after being scrapped last season due to the coronavirus pandemic.
FA Cup Winner Odds
The lowest-priced teams in Paddy’s FA Cup Winner betting market that will enter the competition in the first round are Charlton, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland at 250/1.
- Breaking: Messi bids tearful goodbye to PSG ahead of Newcastle move
- Kevin Keegan & Honey Monster to make Newcastle return after takeover
- Solskjaer confident excuses will make the difference against Everton
- Camera records Sir Alex asking Khabib to choke out Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Kane keen on Sheriff January move despite not knowing where they’re from
- Score your Football betting tips and previews at Paddy Power News