*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
It’s back! The 20 Premier League teams going head-to-head for the next nine months… we can hardly wait!
Sure, the Euros captured the public imagination as England made their way to the final but, let’s be honest, most people are club over country.
It’s been a bumper summer transfer window off the pitch but after plenty of posturing and throwing cash about like confetti, it’s time to get down to the action on it.
Manchester City head into the 2021/22 Premier League season as the defending champions after cruising to the title while playing without fans in the stadium. Hardly a change from normal times, then…
Pep Guardiola’s men will take some beating and are odds-on favourites in Paddy Power’s Outright Winner betting market ahead of Champions League winners Chelsea and Liverpool.
The prospect of Harry Kane and Jack Grealish joining Kevin De Bruyne and co would make City a frightening proposal but anything can happen over the course of a 38-game season. Anything.
Norwich, Watford and Brentford are also back in the big time, and it’s last season’s Championship play-off winners that kick off the new Premier League campaign against Arsenal.
We’re a little over a week away from the first match of the season and you’ll find all the key information about the opening round of fixtures including the kick-off times and links to Paddy Power’s match odds below.
Friday 13 August
20:00: Brentford v Arsenal
Saturday 14 August
Sunday 15 August
- Football Tips: Our 33/1 Premier League relegation treble for the new season
- Football Tips: EFL Championship best bets – winner, promotion, relegation and top scorer verdicts
- Rooney accidentally burns down Derby training complex after leaving toast on too long
- Fella on Twitter: ‘Varane’s sh*te now’ as United swoop
- #OleOut to trend until 2024, with option of extra year
- Paddy’s Rewards Club: Win a trip for two to ANY Premier League game