*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget, while in-copy odds are accurate at the time of publication but subject to change
After a two-and-a-half-month break, the Scottish Premiership swings back into action with a bang this weekend.
Steven Gerrard has further swelled his ranks this summer with three new arrivals including former Sheffield United ace John Lundstram on a free transfer.
It’s all change in the Celtic (9/5) dugout with Ange Postecoglou taking the reins as Neil Lennon’s full-time replacement.
The Aussie’s had a difficult start to life in Scotland, however, with the Bhoys crashing out of the Champions League qualifiers and enduring a slow summer of signings.
The battle for third could prove to be the most exciting storyline throughout the season and Aberdeen (5/4) also narrowly have the edge over Hibernian (15/8) in our Betting Without Celtic & Rangers market.
Scottish Premiership Opening Fixtures
Saturday July 31
Sunday August 1
- Football Tips: Your 3 best bets for Rangers v Livingston
- Football Tips: Our savvy 8/1 Bet Builder for Hearts v Celtic
- #OleOut to trend until 2024, with option of extra year
- Villa allow Smith-Rowe to continue development at Arsenal for another season
- Paddy’s Rewards Club: Win a trip for two to ANY Premier League game