* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
I can’t for the life of me understand why Sheffield United have sacked Chris Wilder. If you look at what Wilder did for the club since he took over, it was cheating on Football Manager stuff. He brought The Blades from mid-table in League 1 all the way to the Premier League and he probably would have got them back out of the Championship next season as they are certain to go down now. The decision makes no sense!
In terms of this game, I know Leicester To Win will be popular with the punters, but I’m urging cation with that selection. The Foxes have a pile of injuries to their attacking players. Harvey Barnes is missing, Cengiz Under is unavailable and Ayoze Perez is also doubtful for the game.
Jamie Vardy hasn’t been firing at 100 per cent since he came back from that hernia operation either and It’s always competitive when these two sides meet. With the injuries mentioned above, the Under 2.5 Goals market is well worth a look.
Sunday 14:00 – Leicester v Sheffield United
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League
- Check out all the latest Football tips and previews now
Kelechi Iheanacho will be at a bigger price to score first here than Jamie Vardy and I believe the Nigerian is a much better play. Since Barnes’ injury, we’ve seen Leicester use a 3-5-2 formation and that has brought Iheanacho into the starting line-up more. He has also scored on four of his last 7 competitive games.
He was suspended for the Slavia Prague game that saw the Brendan Rodgers-led side get knocked out of the Europa League and he could have made a huge difference to The Foxes in the second half of that game, as they desperately searched for a goal.
He’s scored a couple of high-quality goals against Burnley and Brighton in the last two games and in the form he is in, Iheanacho to score first just seems to be the right play for this one.
- Football tips: Our trader’s top trio of picks for Southampton v Brighton
- Football tips: Our trader’s 21/1 Bet Builder for Arsenal v Tottenham on Sunday
- Football tips: Our trader’s slick 60/1 Bet Builder for Man United v West Ham
- Football tips: Thommo and our trader’s top picks for Arsenal v Spurs
- Win free bets for Cheltenham with our #CrouchTo5K game