The odds of Jesse Lingard heading to West Ham were slashed this afternoon, as Man United look set to make tracks in the transfer market.
Paddy Power cut the odds of him making the switch from 3/1 this morning – where he was priced as large as 10/1 last Thursday.
This comes as United are said to be making transfer moves as they are likely to miss out on main target Jadon Sancho and have reportedly agreed a fee to sign Donny van de Beek from Ajax.
Elsewhere, Jack Grealish, who has long been linked with a move to Old Trafford also had his odds of a move drop there this window.
Asked about the rumours spokesman Paddy Power said: “What’s that? West Ham taking on another ex-United player? What a surprise – and this time it’s Jesse Lingard.
“His chances of making the move have been cut dramatically since the end of last week, as the club look to kick off their transfer window and bring Donny van de Beek the other way.”
* Prices on our snazzy new bet widget are bang up to date.
- All the latest football previews from across the English football and Europe are just a click away
- Placing bets is easier than ever with Paddy Power News’ live odds banners
- Peter Crouch: Liverpool won’t carry their title hangover into next season
- Breaking Transfer News: Chelsea plan £40m swoop for your nan