It’s the FA Cup final this weekend, and Arsene Wenger’s chance to potentially secure his job and upset Conte’s double hopes.
As we told you last week, In true Donald Trump style, Paddy has ignored our advice – and abandoned any common sense – and turned bookmaking theory on its head with his latest brain fart. Crowd Powered Prices.
Basically, the more people back our offer, the bigger the odds go!
In a nutshell, if Alexis Sanchez and Diego Costa both score in 90 minutes, you can get odds of 4/1. But the exciting part is yet to come: the more punters back it, the more the odds will increase. You could be looking at odds of 12/1 if more people get involved.
That’s worth repeating. The MORE money that is placed on Diego Costa & Alexis Sanchez to score in 90 mins – the more we’ll INCREASE the price of that happening.
If you fancy finding out a little bit more, watch our video below…
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) May 19, 2017
Max one bet per customer of £/€20. Win OnlyTerms & Conditions
- Applies to bets placed on the promotional market only
- The odds of the promotion market will increase based on the amount of unique customers who bet on it (as outlined above)
- The odds will start at 4/1 and increase at increments detailed above, up to a maximum of 12/1
- All customers who bet on the market will be paid out at the final odds at 17:30pm on Saturday 27th May 2017, even if this is a bigger price than when their bet was placed
- Cash Out not available on Power Price
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone, Text and PP Messenger bets. This offer is not available in retail shops.
- Paddy Power football rules apply
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers or to suspend or remove the markets at any time