John Terry to score a hat-trick against Sunderland, 375/1
- This punter is backing JT to make history, by scoring his first hat-trick for Chelsea in his last game at the club. Just imagine the YouTube montages if he pulled this one off!
- The Chelsea legend scored in the week, and clearly inspired punters to lump on.
- Sunderland are a whopping 18/1 to beat The Blues this weekend.
Scott McTominay to score first and Manchester United to beat Crystal Palace 3-0, 150/1
- Jose Mourinho has already said he will field his ‘Nicky Butt’ youth side in United’s final game of the season.
- McTominay came off the bench against Arsenal and now he’s being backed by United fans to help thrash Big Sam on Sunday. Not that the game makes much difference with the Europa League in mind!
- 16-year-old Angel Gomes could be set to make a first team appearance this weekend, after winning the youth player of the year award on Thursday night.
Middlesbrough to beat Liverpool 4-1, 500/1
- This result could slaughter The Reds’ Champions League hopes, and the last time ‘Boro managed to beat them by this scoreline was in 1950.
- In fact, the last time they beat The Reds in any Premier League game was in 2009.
- ‘Boro have won one in their last five league matches, and have already been relegated from the top division.