- There’s never been a 4-4 scoreline in this fixture, though we did see a seven-goal thriller back in 2009.
- United beat Spurs 5-2, with goals from Ronaldo and Dimitar Berbatov.
- One punter from London is predicting Arsenal will not only be able to do it on a cold night in Stoke, but that they’ll absolutely smash The Potters to pieces.
- He’s got this one despite the fact The Gunners have fired a blank in three of their last four visits to Stoke.
- This punter in Norwich must be hoping for a repeat of December’s showdown, where Vardy ended a 16-game goalless run with a hat-trick at the King Power Stadium.
- Leicester won that one 4-2 and it remains Vardy’s only ever Premier League hat-trick.
* All odds correct at time of posting.