Barrow to win the FA cup, 2000/1
- A non-league team has never won the FA Cup, one brave punter will be hoping Barrow can overcome odds of 2000/1 and go all the way.
- The Vanarama National League side take on Rochdale in the Third round, who are 4th in League One and have won all of their last five games.
- Barrow are available at odds of 11/4 to progress to round 4.
Reading to beat Man United 1-0 & Paul McShane to score first, 700/1
- Man United have only lost once to Reading in 19 meetings.
- United are unbeaten in their last 24 FA cup ties against second-tier teams.
- Experience Centre back, McShane has scored twice in his 56 appearances for Reading. He is 66/1 to nab the first goal against his old club on Saturday.
Preston to beat Arsenal 4-3, 225/1
- These sides last met in the FA Cup Third round in 1999, Preston took a two goal lead in the game before arsenal staged a comeback and ran out 4-2 winners.
- Arsenal have conceded an average of 1.1 goals per game so far this season.
- Preston manager, Simon Grayson has never beaten Arsenal as a manager and his charges are 6/1 to do the business this weekend.
To make matters even better we’re streaming nine FA Cup ties live on PP.com for your viewing pleasure and to celebrate this we’ve picked out four punts we think are nailed on in our live fixtures for you.