Liverpool to beat Man City 6-0 and Nathaniel Clyne to score first, 4000/1
- Liverpool have beaten Manchester City 6-0 once in the history of the Premier League. That victory came at Anfield in the 1995/96 season with braces from Robbie Fowler and Ian Rush, as well as strikes from Neil Ruddock and Jamie Redknapp seal the emphatic win.
- Liverpool’s 86 league goals in 2016 so far, is their highest total in a calendar year since they hit 87 back in 1985.
- Nathaniel Clyne only goal for Liverpool came in their 1-0 win over Bournemouth in last year’s League Cup fourth round. He’s never scored a Premier League goal for the Reds.
Chelsea to beat Stoke City 5-2 and Joe Allen scoring first, 850/1
- Stoke have only managed to hit the onion sack three times in their eight visits to Chelsea, those Stamford Bridge goals came from Rory Delap, Charlie Adam and Mame Biram Diouf.
- Joe Allen’s five goals for Stoke this season are more then he managed in his entire four-year stint at Liverpool – where he only scored four goals in 91 appearances.
- Stoke actually managed to beat Chelsea 5-2 at Stamford Bridge on the 12 October 1946. The Blues have never reversed that scoreline.
Middlesbrough to beat Man United 5-3, 500/1
- Manchester United have kept their opponents scoreless in their last league game of the calendar year for the last four years in-a-row.
- Middlesbrough do relish playing at Old Trafford though, hitting the back of the net there three times on three occasions in the Premier League era (May 1997, December 1998 and February 2004).
- Manchester United’s last defeat at the hands of Middlesbrough in the Premier League came at the Riverside Stadium in October 2005. United haven’t lost to them in their last seven contests though.