Chelsea and Crystal Palace to draw 4-4 and Scott Dann to score first, 2000/1
- There has never been a 4-4 result between these two sides, and the highest scoring draw there has been was only a 2-2. Though the last time that scoreline featured was in 1989.
- Crystal Palace have beaten Chelsea just twice in the Premier League era in league games. In this time, they have only drawn twice. Most recently in 1995, at Stamford Bridge in front of just over 14,000 fans.
- There has been eight goals in this fixture since the Premier League began, this came in 1998 when The Blues hammered Palace 6-2. Gianfranco Zola scored a goal, alongside two from Gianluca Vialli, Tore Andre Flo and Dennis Wise.
Arsenal to beat Manchester City 8-0, 500/1
- The Gunners’ biggest ever victory over City was a 7-3 win back in 1956/57. However, in August 2016 they beat Scandinavian side ‘Viking FK’ 8-0. Joel Campbell, Theo Walcott and Santi Carzola all found the net in Norway.
- Arsenal have dominated this fixture since December 2013, winning or drawing every game. Their last win came this time last year, which moved them within two points of league leaders Leicester. Walcott & Giroud scored Arsenal’s goal, whilst Yaya Toure found the net for City.
- Arsenal’s biggest victory over The Blues in the Premier League era was a 5-0 smashing in October 2000. Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vieira and Ashley Cole all featured in Wenger’s starting XI.
West Brom to beat Manchester United 3-0, 350/1
- West Brom have won three of their last six league meetings with Manchester United (W3, D1, L2), after previously going a huge 18 league games without a win against them.
- However, when The Red Devils have been visiting West Brom, they have ony suffered one loss in their last 12 league trips.
- The last time West Brom tasted victory over United came only last season, when Jonas Olsson put one goal in the net at Old Trafford.