Arsenal to beat United 5-2, Shkodran Mustafi to score first, 2000/1
- Defender Mustafi has not scored any goals for his club this season. He scored one for his country, Germany, last year and bagged four for Valencia CF in the 2014/15 season.
- Arsene Wenger has never beaten Jose Mourinho in a competitive game. Mourinho’s record stands at seven wins, six draws and not one success.
- Wenger’s men have also failed to score in 69 per cent of matches against his arch-nemesis. However, last season he did taste victory at The Emirates as his side stuck three past a lowly United team. In the corresponding fixture in February, Marcus Rashford bagged two goals alongside ex-Red Danny Welbeck.
Liverpool to beat Southampton 7-0, 500/1
- This punter must think he is in 1999, when Liverpool notched up their biggest ever Premier League win, they put seven past the Saints, though their opposition managed to get to get one consolation goal in return. Robbie Fowler netted a hat trick, and even Jamie Carragher got on the scoresheet.
- Jurgen Klopp’s team have had plenty of high-scoring victories already this season, including a 6-1 victory over Watford last time out. They have also already smashed Champions Leicester 4-1 and put five past Hull.
- Despite banging the goals in, The Reds have conceded in every league game since the start of the season, except the goalless draw against Manchester United. However, with 30 goals from 10 different goalscorers already this season, they are in fine form.
Crystal Palace to beat Manchester City 6-0, 500/1
- Palace have beaten City just once in their last 11 meetings in all competitions, spanning back to March 2002. Last season, The Blues hammered them 4-0 in the league and 5-1 in the League Cup.
- Crystal Palace’s greatest ever win over City came in the League Cup in 1995. Keith Curle was in City’s starting XI, a Manager who is currently making waves at Carlisle for wearing Yeezy Boost trainers.