Middlesbrough to beat Manchester City 3-0, 500/1
- Pep Guardiola has lost just one game in his last 34 competitive home games as a manager in all competitions. This stretches all the way back to the 2014/15 season at Bayern Munich.
- The last time these two sides met was in the FA Cup back in January 2015. ‘Boro pulled off a shock giant-killing, beating City by two goals to nil. The goals came from Patrick Bamford and Kike at The Etihad stadium.
- May 2008 held the biggest shock result of all between these two, Middlesbrough battered City 8-1 in the Premier League, and it was Sven Goran Eriksson’s last game as City manager. However, ‘Boro’s biggest win this season was last week, a 2-0 win over Bournemouth.
Chelsea to beat Everton 5-3 and Eden Hazard to score first, 750/1
- There has never been a 5-3 scoreline when these two sides have met. However, in 2014 we saw a nine-goal thriller as Chelsea beat Everton 6-4. Diego Costa found the net after just 35 seconds, bagging a goal for a third consecutive game.
- Everton have scored three goals in a Premier League match just once this season, beating Middlesbrough 3-1 back in September. Chelsea, on the other hand, have scored three goals in four league matches already this season and look to have plenty more in them.
- Despite a rocky season last year, Eden Hazard has three goals and an assist in his last three league matches.
Arsenal to beat Tottenham 5-2 and Shkodran Mustafi to score first, 800/1
- Defender Mustafi has not scored any goals for his club this season. He scored one for his country, Germany, last year and bagged four for Valencia CF in the 2014/15 season.
- This punter must be dreaming of 2012, when Arsenal beat Tottenham 4-2 in February and November. In the November fixture, Gareth Bale and Emmanuel Adebayor found the net for Spurs. Meanwhile, Arsenal’s goals came from five different players. These included Olivier Grioud, Per Mertesacker and Santi Carzola.
- Spurs have failed to win any of their last six matches in all competitions. The Gunners have won seven of their last eight Premier League efforts. They have also won four and drawn two of their last six home matches against Spurs.