Paul Pogba to score first and Liverpool to win 7-1, 2,250/1
- Pogba found the net for Manchester United for the first time in their 4-1 win over Leicester last month. He has not scored since for his club, although he did bag a goal for his country in last week’s international break.
- Liverpool’s biggest ever victory over United was a 7-1. However, this was way back in the 1895/86 season. In the Premier League era, their greatest winning margin over The Red Devils was by three goals. Most recently a 3-0 win in December 2014.
- The biggest scoreline Pogba has ever found the net in was a 6-1 Juventus win over Verona in January last year.
Wayne Rooney to score first and United to win 4-0, 450/1
- The last time Rooney was in the starting line-up for United was their 3-1 League Cup win over Northampton on the 21st of September. England boss Gareth Southgate announced his decision to drop him for their latest World Cup qualifier against Slovenia last week.
- Rooney has scored just six goals in 24 appearances for both Everton and United against Liverpool. His goal in January 2016 was his first at Anfield for 11 years.
- United have not beat Liverpool 4-0 since 2003. The goals came from Ruud Van Nistlerooy, Ryan Giggs and Ole Gunnar Solskjær. Sir Alex Ferguson’s men went onto win the league that season, their eighth in eleven years.
Liverpool to win 6-0, 500/1
- Over thirty customers are confident that Jurgen Klopp’s lads can put six goals past United tonight.
- The last time The Reds won 6-0 was last season, they battered Aston Villa with goals from Daniel Sturridge, James Milner, Emre Can, Divock Origi, Nathaniel Clyne and last, but not least, Kolo Toure. This is Klopp’s biggest win as Anfield boss.
- Out of 44 Premier League games against Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester City & Arsenal, Mourinho lost just five times.