Daniel Sturridge to score first and Liverpool to beat Swansea 7-1 at 750/1
- There has never been a 7-1 scoreline in this match since January 1936. Liverpool’s biggest win over the Swans was a whopping 8-0 FA Cup win. The game saw a hat-trick from Ian Rush, alongside goals from John Barnes, Ronnie Whelan, Peter Beardsley and Steve Nicol.
- The last time Liverpool beat any team 7-1 was in January 1999. They defeated Southampton in the Premier League.
- Swansea conceded five goals at the hands of The Reds in February 2013, the most goals they have conceded in the past five years.
Manchester United to beat Stoke City 8-1 at 500/1
- Perhaps this punter was dreaming of that crazy result back in 2011, when Manchester United put eight goals past Arsene Wenger at Old Trafford. This was the last time United put eight goals past any team in any competition.
- The Reds’ greatest defeat over Stoke in the Premier League era came in 2008, they won 5-0. Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 100th goal for the club, a smashing free-kick from 25 yards.
- The last time Stoke conceded eight goals was in the 2000/2001 season against Liverpool in the League Cup in front of 27,109 fans. Richie Patridge and Stephen Wright made their LFC debuts, whilst Markus Babbel scored debut goal.
Sergio Aguero to score first and Manchester City to win 7-0 at 1,250/1
- The most goals Aguero has scored in one match is a whopping five, against Newcastle in October 2015. He scored all five goals within 20 minutes, despite only playing for 66 minutes of the game! It’s likely he will need those boots on again, if his team are to sink seven past Tottenham this weekend.
- In the Premier League era, Spurs have never suffered a 7-0 defeat. However, in 1996 Newcastle smashed them 7-1, with goals from Alan Shearer, Les Ferdinand & Rob Lee.
- In November 2014, it took just 14 seconds for City to open the scoring and tear the Londoners apart. They went on to beat Andre Villas-Boas’ side 6-0. Looks like this punter is hoping for a similar repeat!