Elsewhere Barca and Real Madrid take on a couple of relegation battlers
Graham Hunter reckons they won't have too many problems coming away with wins
Another round of La Liga fixtures, another week of Graham Hunter sitting around fancy restaurants imparting some of his vast La Liga insight and knowledge upon us mere mortals. This week it’s all about the relegation threatened underdog versus the giant. And Graham reckons the underdog is going to be a bit toothless, opting for three of Spain’s big boys to come out on top.
Graham’s La Liga Treble
Valencia to beat Levante
Real Madrid to beat Las Palmas and both teams to score
Barcelona -1 to beat Getafe
Here’s Graham’s brilliant video, where he doesn’t drink any wine, but does give us a fantastic parody of Jack Nicholson in The Shining. That’s worth a watch on its own.
To augment some of Graham’s points, here’s a few extra bonus snippets on the three matches.
Levante v Valencia – Bet Now
Gary Neville’s latest challenge comes in the form of the Valencia derby. Graham reckons they’ll be alright for the win at and Guiseppe Rossi at and Paco Alcacer at are decent anytime goalscorer bets. It’s also worth noting:
– All five of the most recent derbies have gone the way of the team playing at home
– Valencia have won the last two derbies by a scoreline of 3-0
– Levante are bottom of La Liga and have taken 10 points from a possible 33 in 2016
Barcelona v Getafe – Bet Now
Barca are looking to finish of Arsenal midweek and before that they have want should be a walk in the park. Graham predicts and easy win and look for some of the benchwarmers, such as Munir (4/6), to get a goal at anytime in the match. Reinforcing Barca’s likely superiority:
– Getafe beat Barcelona as recently as 2011, but have since then haven’t won in 10 meetings
– The aggregate score of those 10 games in 35-6 in Barca’s favour
– Getafe haven’t won in eight La Liga games and lost seven of those
Las Palmas v Real Madrid – Bet Now
With progress to the last eight of the Champions League, Real Madrid look to be growing in confidence. Ronaldo has been returning to form and Graham fancies him to bag the first goal of the game at . He’s predicting a Real win with both teams scoring in the process at .
– A Real win with both teams scoring was the outcome when the teams meet back in October
– Ronaldo scored inside 14 minutes of his first appearance against Las Palmas
– Despite looking doomed about a month ago, Las Palmas have won three on the bounce to move out of the drop zone