* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Goodbye international break, hello a return to normal service. And normal service means the Premier League, it means 3pm matches and, most of all, it means the return of the mighty Thommo Turbo Treble.
If you’ve been living under a rock, Paddy Power ambassador Phil Thompson gives us his three bets bets for the top flight 3pms on a Saturday and then, here at Paddy Power News, we boost the price and wrap the selections into one big, juicy bet.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS
There’s a few for our talismanic captain to get stuck into this weekend with some of the bigger boys in action this Saturday. He’s cast a beady eye over Brighton v Norwich, Burnley v Manchester City and Chelsea v Brantford.
So, which way’s Thommo’s hammer of justice falling? Can Burnley blow the title race wide open? Will Brighton gat a rare win? Let’s find out.
Thommo’s Turbo Treble
It’s great the Premier League it back! We had all the international games and I just can’t get my head round all these friendlies but the Premier League’s back so my Turbo Treble is back.
All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Saturday’s football tips
- Bet Builder Tips: Our 40/1 shout for Liverpool v Watford on Saturday
- Football Tips: Liverpool v Watford 2 best bets from Phil Thompson
- Bet Builder Tips: Expect goals galore in this Man Utd v Leicester 27/1 punt
- Football Accumulator Tips: Our 31/1 acca for Saturday night’s Euro action
- Football Tips Our trader’s Saturday cheat sheet
- Football Tips: 6/1 shout heads Phil Thompson’s Man Utd v Leicester best bets
- Football Tips: Man Utd v Leicester best bets from our top trader
- Bet Builder Tips: Our mega 27/1 flutter for Rangers v Celtic on Sunday
- Football Tips: Our Rangers v Celtic Old Firm Derby Bet Builder is 27/1