* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Manchester United tackle Leicester at Old Trafford on Saturday night and it’s a game that feels like it could go any which way. But fear not, Liverpool great and Paddy Power ambassador Phil Thompson is on hand to try and guide us through the action.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS
It could be a cracker to close out Saturday but Thommo’s only interested in digging out some winning punts. Which way’s the big man going here? Let’s find out with Thommo’s Man Utd v Leicester tips.
TV: Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League
I know Manchester United’s form has been all over the place but they’re unbeaten in five at home, winning three. They’ve won just one of the last five in all comps but I do get that feeling for them.
The Harry Maguire thing is certainly wrong. I thought it was really wrong for him to get booed at Wembley the other day. I don’t care what is is, what’s happened, he’s never let England down.
Yes, his form’s not been good for Man United but I just thought it was absolutely awful. It won’t stop the Leicester fans booing him but I think he’s too long in the tooth now to let that sort of thing effect him.
But, Leicester, what do we make of them? They’ve kept only one clean sheet in their last 20 away in the Premier League – that’s quite a record! You’ve got to absolutely back United.
Leicester have lost five of the last six away Premier League games. They did win this game last year and Leicester have won their last three games against Man United in all comps.
All is not lost but I think they were so up and down I’m going 2-1 to Manchester United. I’m going for Both Teams to Score in this. I’m going for Bruno Fernandes to Score Anytime. He got a double in midweek, didn’t he, for Portugal so I fancy him to net again.
All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Saturday’s football tips
- Bet Builder Tips: Our 40/1 shout for Liverpool v Watford on Saturday
- Football Tips: Liverpool v Watford 2 best bets from Phil Thompson
- Bet Builder Tips: Expect goals galore in this Man Utd v Leicester 27/1 punt
- Football Accumulator Tips: Our 31/1 acca for Saturday night’s Euro action
- Football Tips Our trader’s Saturday cheat sheet
- Football Tips: Thommo’s 2/1 treble for Saturday’s 3pm EPL games
- Football Tips: Man Utd v Leicester best bets from our top trader
- Bet Builder Tips: Our mega 27/1 flutter for Rangers v Celtic on Sunday
- Football Tips: Our Rangers v Celtic Old Firm Derby Bet Builder is 27/1