* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Our Monday accumulator shout kicks off in Turkey, as relegation-threatened Gaziantep FK host Fenerbahce at the Kalyon Stadium. Despite their current precarious position in the league, the home outfit have actually been in some decent form of late and have picked up six points in their last four games. But, they take on one of the giants of the Turkish game and the head-to-head record between these two doesn’t make nice reading for Gaziantep manager, Erol Bulut.
Fenerbahce have won four of the past five meetings, and come into this one on the back of four games without defeat. They should also be bouncing after battering Rizespor 4-0 last weekend and that’s why we are tipping a victory for the visitors.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
This punt will be easy to dismiss on first glance given that Roma conceded goals in each of their last three games in all competitions. However, prior to that run, they had won three times in a row without letting one in at the other end. They will look to get back on that horse here as they host a Spezia side in rotten form at the Stadio Olimpico.
Spezia lost 10 of their last 15 league games this term, and arrive with the joint-third worst attacking record in Serie A. We all know Jose Mourinho loves parking the bus and we’re backing his side to do just that after getting in front here.
The final leg of our acca comes in La Liga as Cadiz entertain Granada in a basement battle. Unless something dramatic happens, the home outfit won’t be exiting the relegation zone even if they win. But, they really could put the wind up the visitors if they do. Granada are just three points above the drop zone themselves, but they’ve grabbed four much-needed points in their last two league games.
A stat that jumped out at us is the fact that Granada have found the net in the first half in their previous four games on the spin. Meanwhile, Cadiz have conceded a whopping 11 goals in their last three league games, and we believe Granada can keep up their streak by nabbing a goal in the opening period on Monday evening.
* A treble on these three best bets pays at approximately 11/1 with Paddy Power. CLICK HERE TO ADD IT TO YOUR BETSLIP.
- Need team news to complete your Bet Builder? Well, now Paddy’s got you covered
- Butchered: Terry Butcher Opens New Headband-Wrapped Paddy Power Store
- Barca President: ‘Is there anything to be said for another Super League?’
- Man United: Fred the Red hands in transfer request following Fred resurgence