* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
What is happening at Everton? It’s all going wrong there. My boys Liverpool went there and whipped them in the week. There’s such a lack of confidence. When you think of Everton, you think they’ll always put in a performance at home but that’s the worst place for them at the moment. The fans are turning on them. They’re winless in their last eight Premier League games.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Monday 8pm: Everton v Arsenal
Sky Sports Main Event/Sky Sports Premier League
Their only win in their last 10 Premier League games has been against Norwich. They’ve picked up one point in their last four home league games. It’s all going wrong.
Arsenal have lost two of their last three games but they were against Liverpool and Manchester United. They conceded a fair few in those two but they should bounce back against Everton. I fancy Arsenal to Win 2-1.
I also like Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to Score Anytime. He’s scored in four of his last five games against Everton. Expect him to make that five in his last six after Monday night.
Monday football tips:
- Our MNF Everton v Arsenal Bet Builder tips clock in at 19/1
- Paddy’s Monday footy acca tips is a tasty 6/1 treble
- Rafa Benitez spotted handing CV into Liverpool Tapas Bar
- Need team news to complete your Bet Builder? Well, now Paddy’s got you covered
- Ballon d’Or chiefs confirm Messi as winner in 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025
- Who is Ralf Rangnick? 19 incredible facts about the new Man United manager