* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Paddy Power ambassador Phil Thompson laces up his boots once more to tackle Watford v Manchester City in the Premier League on Saturday. It’s the late kick off and one that will potentially be giving Watford’s defence and manager Claudio Ranieri sleepless nights.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
It looks likely to be one-way traffic at Vicarage Road and Paddy’s odds make grim reading for the Hornets. But can Thommo see anything other than a convincing away win? Let’s take a look at his Watford v Man City tips.
Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League
This is probably going to be a case of how many Manchester City can score. You look at Liverpool and they scored five at Watford, but, then again, Watford beat Manchester United 4-1 so it could be a tricky game. United did let in two after the 90th minute to maybe give it a bit of a false look
You can’t stop Manchester City, they are flying and I can’t see them conceding in this game. They’re unbeaten in six away games in the Premier League, winning five of them.
I’m going for at least three goals in this, I’ve got 3-0 to Manchester City written down here. Watford have lost six of their last eight so there’s not a lot going for them.
They and Newcastle are the only teams with no clean sheets and they’re coming up against Manchester City. Get this, Gabriel Jesus has scored four goals in six appearances against Watford. I’m going for Jesus to Score Anytime for Manchester City.
Watford v Man City tips
Saturday football tips
- Thommo Turbo Treble: Phil Thompson’s 8/1 Saturday 3pm Premier League tips
- West Ham v Chelsea Tips: 7/1 punt among Thommo’s 4 best
- Football Accumulator Tips: Our stylish 26/1 Saturday night selections
- West Ham v Chelsea Tips: Goals galore in our 23/1 Bet Builder
Sunday football tips
Premier League Tips: Tasty 11/1 treble for Sunday’s 2pm games